Being much lower than Carrascal we were not bothered by low clouds when we reached the top. But the sky was getting darker and we needed to put our jackets on again
Still raining when we got back to Lliber, so our after walk drink was taken inside the bar rather than in the square outside.
There is an option of two walks next week, either Carrascal or Lleus, depending on the weather. Ring us at 0800 and we will confirm whether the weather is good enough for Carrascal.
If the decision is Carrascal we will meet at the swimming pool car park in Parcent at 0930. If it is Lleus we will meet at the church at 1000 as usual.