Tuesday 26 April 2011

26 Aor 2011 - Rain Stops Play

Woke to very heavy rain, and the weather forecast confirming that the recent heavy rain on the Costa del Sol had arrived on the Costa Blanca.   So was not very surprised when Pat confirmed that today’s walk was cancelled.

Many of the Monday Group, including Pat, will be on holiday in Majorca next week.   So this week’s Alt de Amble walk is rescheduled for two weeks time - on Monday 9 April 2011

No walk has been arranged for next Monday   If nothing else has been arranged before then Jan and I plan to do the Montgo Iberian Settlements walk    If any of you would like to do this walk drop me an email.

As I type this blog, on Tuesday morning, the sun is high in the blue sky and I am in my shirt sleeves – typical!

No comments:

Post a Comment